Limited liability — a method of company organization that reduces the financial liability of the owner to a fixed amount, usually equal to his investment in the company. It protects the owner from risking his personal funds and being sued, as a company with limited liability has a separate legal entity. In Singapore, there can be a limited liability company (LLC) or a limited liability partnership (LLP).
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?