Ministry of Law (MINLAW) — a government body in charge of the legal system. It also includes statutory boards in charge of Intellectual Property and Land Authority.
What departments does MINLAW have?
- Insolvency and Public Trustee's Office
- Legal Aid Bureau
- Community Mediation Uni
- Appeals Board for Land Acquisitions
- Land Surveyors Board
- Copyright Tribunal
- Intellectual Property Office of Singapore
- Singapore Land Authority
- Headquarters (HQ), including 7 policy divisions:
- Legal Policy Division
- International Legal Division
- Legal Industry Division
- Policy Advisory Division
- Land Policy Division
- Intellectual Property Policy Division
- Community Legal Services Division
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?