Singapore — the best place to register your business


  • Foreigners can be shareholders and directors
  • You register and manage the company from abroad
  • Paid-up capital is just S$1
  • Everybody speaks English

Low Taxes

  • Corporate tax is 0–17% and there are many exemptions
  • No tax on dividends
  • Double Taxation Avoidance agreements make sure you don’t get taxed twice on the same income


  • British legal system
  • The best Intellectual Property protection in Asia
  • No corruption

As a foreigner, you need a local agent to register your company in Singapore. Osome helps entrepreneurs to start and run their business from anywhere in the world. We respond fast 24/7 in a secure chat.

Incorporation for Foreigners

Incorporation, Unlimited Corporate Secretary, Address, Nominee Director

Read More
S$2,550You save S$440
All fees included

Company Incorporation

To register your company, we will need your company name, and shareholder details. We prepare an application and submit it to ACRA, the registration body. The whole process can be as fast as 1–3 hours. Our fee includes the S$315 government fee.

Unlimited Corporate Secretary for 1 year

A Corporate Secretary is a person responsible for all necessary documents required by law. Every Singapore business must have one. This critical role requires various certifications and involves a lot of responsibility.

Usually secretaries charge for each document they prepare. Our Unlimited service covers all standard resolutions you might need throughout the year. You won’t have to pay extra for things like change in officers, registered address, business activity or distribution of shares.

Nominee Director for 1 year

A Singapore company can have several directors, but at least one has to be local. If you don’t have someone to play the role, hire a Nominee. This company officer will only be a director on paper to meet the requirements of the law.

Most agencies charge a Security deposit for the Nominee Director service. We don’t. When you employ a Nominee from us, you just pay a yearly fee, that’s it.

Local Address for 1 year

You need a physical address in Singapore to receive official correspondence. It goes on all your documents.

Not only do we provide you with an address, we also notify you about your correspondence, scan, and send it to you. We can even forward the real letters if necessary, you’ll only need to cover the mailing expenses. It’s very convenient.

I want to move to Singapore

Incorporation with Employment Pass

Read More

Incorporation with Employment Pass

You'll need to get an Employment Pass: a visa that allows you to work and stay. It costs S$800, but you'll save on the Nominee Director service as you only need it for 3–6 months while we prepare your visa. The year of Nominee service costs S$1,800 we return the amount you haven't used.

I’m in Singapore under EP/DP and I want to get a new EP from my company

Incorporation with Employment Pass

Read More

Incorporation with Employment Pass

Your existing EP allows you to become a shareholder. If you want to become a director, you’ll need a new EP issued from your company. It will take 3–6 months and cost S$800, but you’ll save on the Nominee as you only need it while we prepare your visa. The year of Nominee service costs S$1,800 we return the amount you haven't used.

Your DP allows you to be a regular employee in your company. If you want to be a director, apply for an EP.

We will be happy to answer your questions in a secure chat
Get a Free Consultation Now

We will be happy to answer your questions in a secure chat


Do I need a resident director (Nominee Director)?

Your company can have as many directors as you want, but at least one needs to be local. If you do not have someone who can play the role, hire a nominee director. For example, there can be two directors: you and the nominee. If you apply for Employment Pass from your new company, you only need the nominee service while you wait for it (about 6 months). After that, you can be the only director.

Who is a Nominee Director?

A nominee formally holds a director’s position, without any actual decision-making powers or authority to run the company. His only obligations are to act in the interests of the company and in compliance with the law.

What is an Employment Pass?

It’s a type of working visa issued per specific company so it can invite foreign professionals, managers, executives, and technicians. It allows you to work exclusively for that company, live and bring your family to Singapore. It’s valid for 1 or 2 years and can be renewed afterwards.

Can I transfer an Employment Pass or Dependant’s Pass I have to my new company?

No, EPs/DPs are issued per one specific company. You can only work for the employer that sponsors your visa. So after you’ve incorporated, your new business has to apply for your new EP. Do it seamlessly: there’s no need to cancel your old EP before you get the new one.

Do I need a company address?

Yes, all Singaporean companies must have a local registered address. It goes on all legal documents. If you don’t have an office address, use our service. We handle your incoming letters, scan and store them in your Osome account so you have easy access to all your documents.

What does the process look like?

We check that the company name you’ve chosen is available. You send us your IC or passport copy, details on directors and shareholders. We prepare all the necessary documents, send them to you for electronic signature, and submit them to ACRA (a government entity that registers companies). On your end, it’s just a message thread in a secure chat. Once a UEN has been issued, your company is operational.

How long does incorporation take?

Once all the documents are ready, it usually takes us less than an hour to incorporate a company. It mostly depends on when you are comfortable with providing all the details, as well as the service hours of the authorities. Our record stands at 38 minutes and we keep getting better.

Can I move to Singapore if I open a business there?

Sure. There’s a special type of visa called Employment Pass you can receive within about 6 months. In order to qualify you need to pay yourself a salary of about S$6,000, especially if you plan to bring family under Dependant Passes.

What are the requirements to get an Employment Pass?

This is an employment visa so your professional qualities and fit with the company will be evaluated. We will file your CV with relevant professional experience, education data and the company profile to get the visa. The most important factor is your fixed salary amount that the company commits to paying you. It needs to be no less than S$6,000, especially if you want to bring immediate family under Dependant Passes.

We answer 24/7 and usually within 15 minutes. Our specialists focus on your core problems, while robots do routine stuff. Which is why our rates are affordable.

Osome Pte. Ltd. is registered as a filing Agent FA20170653

Osome Pte. Ltd. is registered as a filing Agent FA20170653

License No. 18S9028

Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants

Our accountants are certified by ISCA