Offshore account — a business open abroad to benefit from better conditions, such as tax reliefs, ease of opening and managing business, or lower costs. Often used with a negative connotation when describing illegal activities, such as tax evasion or money laundering.
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?