Public company — a company that trades it shares on a stock exchange. That means that anybody can buy shares of the company and that their price is determined by the market. To become a public listed company, it has to go through Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?