- Why Hong Kong?
- What’s involved in registering a company in Hong Kong?
- Step 1: Decide your company structure
- Step 2: Decide on a physical address for your business
- Step 3: Prepare the following documents and details
- Step 4: Collect Your Certificates
More like this
A checklist to help you get organised before starting your new Hong Kong business — including explanations for the requirementsRead guide
10 Reasons To Start a Business in Hong Kong
In this guide, we’ve collected ten main reasons why we think incorporating your company in Hong Kong is the right choice to make.Read guide
How to Be a Compliant Company in Hong Kong
In this guide we summarised the various filings and their respective deadlines that Hong Kong-registered companies must follow to avoid paying penalties.Read guide
Growing Your Online Store: 5 Basic Accounting Tips
In this guide we’ve collected 5 accounting basics to level up your finances and grow your online store.Read guide