Allotment of shares in Singapore
According to Companies Act, Allotment of shares is a procedure of creating and issuing shares, either for new or existing shareholders. To initiate the process, the directors must get the existing shareholders’ approval at a general meeting.
All fees, any
Our Unlimited package covers all event-driven changes, government fees, and annual filings, so no extra charges out of the blue
Good for a small company or a business with a settled structure
In this package:
- S$60 Annual Filing government fee included
- Corporate Secretary routine Annual Filing and AGM preparation
Add any service on top and pay for each change as you need it:
- Non-share related changes S$50
- Share related change S$100
- Corporate shareholder S$100
Additional services you may needGet more
- Company stamp S$60/m
- CorpPass registration S$100
- Striking off a dormant company S$600
- Striking off a company S$400
- Super Lean plan S$800/y
- Sleeping beauty plan S$600/y
Why choose Osome?
We are open about our prices. No hidden costs will pop up.
We arrange and store your documents online, so you can instantly access the ones you need
We react to your requests 24/7
What is the share allotment procedure?
There are four things the secretary will address before the allotment:
- The general meeting-related papers: Directors’ Resolutions in Writing to convene the EGM, Notice of EGM, Proxy Forms (if necessary), Attendance List, Minutes of EGM
- Directors’ Resolutions in Writing noting the issuance and allotment of shares
- Lodgment with ACRA
- Preparation of new Share Certificate(s).
After the new Share Certificates have been issued, the company secretary will update the company’s register of allotments and register of shareholders.
What meeting does a company convene if there are shares to allot?
This subject may be on the agenda of an Annual General Meeting. If the members’ approval is required some time before or after the AGM, the company may hold an Extraordinary General Meeting. Depending on the composition of the company’s shareholders, different documentation will be prepared to hold the EGM.