Singapore Company Registration
Company Incorporation in Singapore is easy: taxes are low, start-up capital can be $1, and we manage the entire process online. We help both foreigners and locals with company formation. The only difference is the need to have a local director — we can provide the Nominee Director’s service for setting up your company in Singapore.
What do you need to know to register your Singapore company?
- You choose a company name, which we send for approval to ACRA.
- You need a paid-up capital; $S1 is enough.
- You’ll require a local address: a real place in Singapore to receive official letters. If you don’t have one, you can use ours: we notify you about your correspondence, scan, and send it to you.
- Another must is a Corporate Secretary: a person certified under various regulations responsible for lodging and filing in time all necessary documents required by law. You can choose between the Essential and Unlimited packages: the former covers the regular activities, such as Annual General Meeting preparation, and the latter includes all and any resolutions such as change of directors, company address, share structure, etc.
- You provide the list of directors, their IDs and contact data. You can have as many directors as you want, but at least one has to be local. If you aren’t and you don’t have someone to play the role, hire a Nominee from us. A Nominee formally holds director’s position, without any actual decision-making powers or authority to run the company. He is a company officer on paper, necessary to meet the requirements of the law.
- You decide on the share structure and send us the list of the shareholders. They can be 1–50, individuals or companies.
- We use all the information you provide to design your company’s Constitution.
Are you a foreigner?
You can’t apply yourself and must employ a certified agency to register your business. We’ll process your application to ACRA.
You only need to fly to Singapore to open a bank account, everything else we manage online.
If you want to move to Singapore, we can help you receive Employment Pass, a working visa.
What documents do you need to prepare?
We’ll ask you for this data:
- Company name
- Directors’ particulars
- Shareholders’ particulars
We’ll provide the following:
- Corporate Secretary particulars
- Nominee Director particulars (if required)
- Local address (if required)
- Company Constitution
How long does it take?
Once all the documents are ready, it usually takes us less than an hour to incorporate a company. It mostly depends on when you are comfortable with providing all the details, as well as the service hours of the authorities. Our record stands at 38 minutes and we keep getting better.
Kevin Lim 🇲🇾
NVT Associates Pte. Ltd.
Amazing idea and fantastic execution! Very impressed with the turnaround time. I especially enjoy the service on weekends or after hours. Would highly recommend not only for startups but also any SME. Much needed innovation.
Benoit Alain Dannay 🇫🇷
Nestpac Group Pte. Ltd.
I like the response time, the knowledge of executives in various subjects, the ease of submitting documents, and a very friendly approach.
I think this is just the best.
We are where you need us
Use your Osome account whichever way is more convenient: an app to quickly ask a question on the go or a desktop version for focused and thorough work. Your documents, message history, and our experts’ advice are available 24/7 on all your devices
Read our articles & guides
You’re in Singapore under Dependant Pass and time has come to open your own business. Congratulations! Here’s what you need to do.