Singapore Company Incorporation Cost & Pricing
The cost to incorporate a company depends on whether you’re local or not. For foreigners, there’s a legal requirement to hire local directors, so the company incorporation costs more. The incorporation process for locals is more straightforward.
Incorporation + SecretaryS$600
|Registration preparation and filing, including S$350 government fees|
|All post-incorporation documents (share certificates, registers, minutes book)|
|ACRA name checking|
|Expert support via in-app chat|
|Preparation and filing of Annual Returns (includes S$60 fee)|
|Annual General Meeting (AGM) preparation|
|Appointments and resignations of directors, officers, or auditors|
|Unlimited changes in company name, address and business activity|
|Shares management of up to 50 Shareholders|
|Business bank account|
|Opening assistance with one of our partners|
|Accounting & Tax|
|Annual Management reports|
|Payroll and dividends tax advice|
|Dedicated accounting team|
|Unaudited Financial Statements (UFS)|
|Annual tax return filling|
|Create, send, and chase invoices|
|Capture bills and receipts easily|
|Real-time financial reports (Profit & Loss, Balance sheet, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables)|
|Use multiple currencies|
|Get this plan||Get this plan|
Additional services you might need
- CorpPass RegistrationS$100Use your CorpPass to report to and interact with the IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore), ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority), and Singapore customs. Whether you are a local or foreigner with a Singapore business, we set up your CorpPass Account quickly without registering for extra documents like a SingPass ID.
- Letter of Consent (LOC)S$400A Letter of Consent allows business owners living in another country to work in Singapore. The LOC is issued by the Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) and can only be requested by your employer or a MoM service provider. We complete and submit your LOC application to increase your chances of being approved straight away. This service is ideal for Dependent Pass holders who are a company director, sole proprietor or partner of an ACRA-registered business.
- Employment Pass (EP)S$950This type of work visa is for foreign-based professionals looking to work and live in Singapore. If you want to work for your own company, the business must be incorporated for 6 months before you are eligible to apply for an Employment Pass. For your application to be approved, candidates must also hold suitable skills or qualifications for your business and be vaccinated against Covid-19. We'll gather all of the information you need and manage each stage of the process with MOM for you.
- Dependant’s Pass (DP)S$550A Dependent's Pass is a Singapore visa for an Employment Pass holder's spouse or children (under 21). A DP holder can live and work in Singapore. However, the validity of the Dependent's Pass is based on the status of the Employment Pass holder.
- EP or DP renewalS$550Your renewal application must reach MOM at least two months before the Pass expires. To ensure the process is completed as quickly as possible, we renew your Employment Pass or Dependent Pass with the Ministry of Manpower so you can continue using your Singapore visa without interruptions.