Transfer of shares in Singapore
Transfer of shares in a private limited company — a procedure when a shareholder sells all of his shares or some of them to a company or an individual. It must happen in accordance with the company’s Constitution and the legal requirements.
Start with an Essential package that covers all key business needs or switch to a more flexible Unlimited plan later
- Annual General Meeting preparation
- Routine Annual filing
- Personal support by your Corporate Secretary via chat
- Reminders on filing deadlines
- Full service for 1 year
- S$60 government fees included
Go to a live chat with one of our agents and get the answers straight away
Additional services you might need
- Company stampS$60A company stamp (company seal) is used to validate official documents, like contracts, certificates, deeds, etc. Company seals contain the name and registration number of the company. As of 2017, it is not obligatory to use them in Singapore, though it is still a common practice. Your company secretary is in charge of keeping and using it.
- Striking off a dormant companyS$600
- CorpPass RegistrationS$100Use your CorpPass to report to and interact with the IRAS (Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore), ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority), and Singapore customs. Whether you are a local or foreigner with a Singapore business, we set up your CorpPass Account quickly without registering for extra documents like a SingPass ID.
- Striking off a companyS$400Striking off means closing down a local company. If the company is no longer doing business, an application should be made to the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority to strike the company’s name off the Companies Register.
Why Osome is the best choice for you
All fees included
We advocate transparent pricing, so all standard fees are already included in the packages
Papers just a tap away
All the documents and signatures are encrypted and stored in a cloud so you can access them any time
We respond within 24 hours and prepare the documents the same day you ask for them