Micro Enterprise — a small company that has 10 or fewer employees. Micro Enterprises are eligible for SME Micro Loans from Enterprise Singapore. It provides up to S$100,000 for daily operations or automation within up to 4 years.
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?