Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) — a government body in charge of two very large sectors of the economy, MTI has divisions dedicated to different sectors (e.g. Energy Division), international bodies (ASEAN division), and large state-owned corporations (JTC Corporation). They also issue licenses for relevant industries.
What departments does MTI have?
- Department of Statistics
- Economics Division
- Industry Division
- ASEAN Division
- North America and Europe Division
- South East Asia and Oceania Division
- North East Asia Division
- Resource Division
- Energy Division
- Emerging Markets Division
- Foreign Economic Policy Division
- Economic Security and Resilience Division
- International Trade Cluster
- Futures and Strategy Office
- Future Economy Planning Office
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
- Competition and Consumer Commission of Singapore (CCCS)
- Economic Development Board (EDB)
- Energy Market Authority (EMA)
- Hotel Licensing Board (HLB)
- JTC Corporation (JTC)
- Sentosa Development Corporation (SDC)
- Singapore Tourism Board (STB)
- Enterprise Singapore
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?