Application and Renewal of Singapore Dependant’s Pass Online

Are you moving to Singapore for work and wish your family to relocate with you? You will need to apply for Dependant Visa. Osome will prepare it for you quickly and easily.

Application and Renewal of Singapore Dependant’s Pass Online
Application and Renewal of Singapore Dependant’s Pass Online

Get a Dependant’s Pass for your family member

What is a Dependant’s Pass?

What is a Dependant’s Pass?

A Singapore Dependant’s Pass is a relocation visa. It is given to family members of an Employment Pass holder who is planning to move to Singapore. It is valid as long as the Singapore work visa of the EP holder is active. People with DP passes can live, enter, and leave Singapore without having to obtain separate Singapore entry visas.

What are the requirements?
What are the requirements?

What are the requirements?

If you have a Singapore work pass and earn at least S$6,000 a month you can bring legally married spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 with you to Singapore. Your employer should also be an established, Singapore-registered company.

Is it easy to apply for Employment Pass online?
Hi! We’ve got your Dependent’s Pass documents ready! Vlad, 11:21

Is it easy to apply for Dependent’s Pass online?

Go to my MoM Portal to apply for a Dependent’s Pass in Singapore. Get all the documents you need, pay the fee and submit the application online. At Osome we handle the process for you, so you don’t spend time searching what forms to fill and what documents to collect.

I want to renew my DP. What should I do?

I want to renew my DP.
What should I do?

As soon as the Singapore work visa holder's work pass expires, MOM will send the renewal forms. Employmant and Dependant’s Passes can be renewed at the same time.

Can Dependent’s Pass holders work and study in Singapore?

Can Dependent’s Pass holders work and study in Singapore?

If your Singapore work visa holder has an Employment Pass, you can work in Singapore. But in this case a Letter of Consent (LOC) from your employer is needed. You'll need to renew your Letter of Consent when your Dependant's Pass expires.

Children who have a DP can study in Singapore schools, but to get a higher education they will have to apply for a Student Visa

Dependant’s Pass support

  1. Pre-application help

    Pre-application help

    Decide on the immigration pass you would like to apply for, and learn about the requirements for successful application

  2. Collect all your documents

    Collect all your documents

    Complete the application form online, provide all required documents and we submit the application to the Ministry of Manpower

  3. Document issuance

    Document issuance

    Arranging the issuance of your DP and sending over the notification letter to you so you can come to Singapore while it’s being issued

  4. Dependant’s Pass is ready

    Dependant’s Pass is ready

    Congratulations! Your Dependant’s Pass is ready. Now we will make sure you will renew your pass on time amd take care of the renewal process.

Let’s talk money

We take care of the application and handle the process online

  • Dependant’s Pass

    A visa that allows family members of eligible EP / S pass holders, to reside in Singapore. DP is typically valid for 1 year and we can renew it later.



  • Dependant’s Pass Renewal

    We make the procedure as painless as ever.



Need more?

Additional services you may need

  • Payroll outsource service, per employee S$25/m
  • Yearly preparation of IR8A, per employee S$100
  • Letter of consent S$300
  • CPF Account setup S$100
  • Preparation of IR21, per case S$100

Benefits of Osome Service

Professional guidance
Professional guidance

Professional guidance

We understand that applying for Employment Pass is not an easy task and can be confusing. Our experts will provide any help and answer all your questions.

No hidden costs
No hidden costs

No hidden costs

Our prices include the entire application process and any appeals (if needed). This means no surprises!

Onsite support
Onsite support

Onsite support

There's no need for you to come to Singapore in person. We'll prepare and submit all documents you need for your Employment Pass.

Easy and time saving process
Easy and time saving process

Easy and time saving process

Our application processing is fast and efficient. We’ll assemble all the necessary documents, submit your application and get your DP issues

Trusted by Osome
entrepreneurs around the world

89% of customers recommend
Osome service

15,000+ Osome clients

3,969 locals opened companies
with Osome

2,586 foreigners opened
companies with Osome

Osome is reasonably priced and very convenient. I ended up signing my documents while I was on the metro!

Randeep Sudan

Randeep Sudan Multivertz Pte. Ltd.

Everything was so seamless, it even looked like a fraud 😀 I didn’t have to go anywhere, I just use the web and mobile app to sign the docs.

Ivan Zeljkovic

Ivan Zeljkovic Evans Media Pte. Ltd.

I’m actually surprised they kept all their promises! I found Osome on Friday and on Monday morning everything was ready.

John Lim

John Lim Artac Pte. Ltd.

Many accountants I reached out to either never responded or charged extortionate amounts of money. I joined Osome and I'm incredibly happy I did.

Pawel Wargan

Pawel Wargan freelancer

They use the Osome app to gently nudge me to send in paperwork, and they provide me with regular updates and reminders regarding finances and filing deadlines.

Dave Wallace

Dave Wallace DW4DAYS Pte. Ltd.

  • E27
  • Entrepreneur
  • foundr
  • Tech in Asia
  • Vulcan post

4.8 out of 1,628 reviews


  • What is a Dependent’s Pass (DP)?

    A Singapore Dependent Pass (DP) is a type of relocation visa specifically granted to selected family members of those who hold a valid work visa in Singapore: Employment Pass, S pass, EntrePass or Personalised Employment Pass. A DP will permits an individual to join their parent or spouse in Singapore, and once a DP is issued, the holder will need to apply for an Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit to be eligible to work in the country legally. Additionally, DP holders can freely travel in and out of the country without applying for separate entry visas.

  • What should my salary be to be eligible for a Dependent’s Pass?

    You must be earning an individual fixed monthly salary of at least $6000 to be eligible to apply for a DP for your spouse or child. Each request must be submitted on behalf of your spouse or child and the applicant must hold a valid Singapore Employment Pass, S Pass, EntrePass or Personalised Employment Pass to submit a request on behalf of their spouse and children.

    Note that the minimum salary requirement is a general indication. The number of children and the size of your family are also considered important factors for assessing eligibility.

  • What is a Letter of Consent?

    A Letter of Consent (LOC) is a certificate issued by the Ministry of Manpower, Singapore. It grants Long Term Visit Pass holder (LTVP orLTVP+)s and business owners the right to work in a Singapore-based corporation.

    Before May 2021, DP holders could work in Singapore using the LOC.From May 2021 onwards, DP holders wishing to work in the country must apply for the relevant work permit such as the Employment Pass, S Pass or Work Permit. However, DP holders running a business can still apply for the LOC to use as a valid permit to work in Singapore.

  • Who is eligible for a Dependant’s Pass?

    Spouses and children of individuals with an Employment Pass, S Pass, EntrePass or PEP who earn at least $6000 per month can apply for a DP. Spouses must be legally married to a Singapore work pass holder to be eligible for a DP application, a partner who is co-habiting long-term and is therefore regarded as married by common-law, should apply for a Long-Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP) instead.

    Please note, any children you are making a DP application for must be unmarried and under the age of 21. With that said, for babies born in Singapore, as long as at least one parent holds a valid work visa, they can use a Notification of Live Birth and Advisory from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) toregister their child with a birth certificate.

  • What will you need to apply for a Dependent’s Pass?

    • Copy of personal particulars page of the candidates Passport
    • Copy of marriage certificate, birth certificate or adoption documents
    • Education certificates, if applicable
    • Details of school enrollment in a Singapore institute, if applicable
    • Salary documents or payslips for the most recent employment

    A parent is required to sign application forms for children aged under 16 years. Any certificates which are not supplied in English need to be translated by a certified translator and submitted along with the original certification copy.

I didn’t find the answer to my question...

That’s alright! Let us know your question

Hey! Leave your details if you have questions

We’re using cookies! What does it mean?