Employment Pass and Dependant’s Pass

Employment Pass (EP) is the most common relocation option for foreigners who want to move to open their business and move to Singapore. It’s a work visa that allows you to live and work as well as bring your family under Dependant’s Passes. We can prepare your EP within 6 months and you don’t have to fly in until it’s ready. If you already have one and want to switch your EP to your new company, we’ll have it ready even faster.

Employment pass

50% refund for rejected applications

Get Started
S$800All fees included

Employment pass renewal

Get Started
S$400All fees included

Dependant’s pass

50% refund for rejected applications

Get Started
S$400All fees included

Dependant’s pass renewal

Get Started
S$400All fees included

Letter of Consent

50% refund for rejected applications

Get Started
S$300All fees included

Additional things you may need

  • Payroll outsource service

    Payroll calculation for your employees: basic salary, overtime, bonus, etc.

    S$25per employee
    per month
  • Yearly preparation of IR8A

    Employee earnings submission. Extra S$100 (Appendix 8A) applies to staff with benefits

    S$50per employee
  • CPF Account setup

    Necessary to pay salary

    S$100one time
  • Preparation of IR21

    Needed in case your foreign employee leaves the company. Extra S$150 applies to staff with benefits (Appendix 1)

    S$50per case


What is an Employment Pass?

Employment Pass is a type of work visa issued per specific company so it can invite foreign professionals, managers, executives, and technicians. It allows you to work exclusively for that company, live and bring your family to Singapore.

What level should my salary be?

S$3,600 per month is the minimum for University graduates. S$6,000 if you are more mature. If you plan to bring family, the salary has to be higher, up to S$12,000 to support parents, for example. You can also take a self-assessment test on MOM website to evaluate your chances.

What is a Letter of Consent?

Letter of Consent (LOC) is a permission to work granted to DP holders by the Ministry of Manpower. It takes about 3 weeks to receive. There are three requirements to get one:

  • The application has to be submitted by your employer — that is, your new company.
  • Your DP has to be valid for 3 months.
  • Your DP has to be sponsored by an EP, EntrePass or a Personalized EP holder. If your spouse or parent has an S-Pass, you can’t choose this option.

What are the requirements to get an Employment Pass?

This is a work visa so your professional qualities and fit with the company will be evaluated. This is what the officials are looking for:

  • Fixed salary amount;
  • Professional experience that fits the desired job description;
  • Education;
  • The company business profile and its products description.

In some cases, authorities may ask you to go through a medical test. This can be done in a day in Singapore or in your local hospital that can provide a medical report in English.

What is a Dependant’s Pass?

It’s a visa for an EP holder’s immediate family members: the spouse and unmarried children under 21. It allows them to relocate to Singapore, live, study and apply for Letter of Consent In order to work.

We answer 24/7 and usually within 15 minutes. Our specialists focus on your core problems, while robots do routine stuff. Which is why our rates are affordable.

Osome Pte. Ltd. is registered as a filing Agent FA20170653

Employment Agency License — 18S9028

Our accountants are certified by ISCA