Form C-S/ C
Form C-S/ C — is a simplified report on your company income tax that needs to be e-filed with IRAS. The form is 3 pages long and the deadline for submitting it is 30th November. If your business makes less than S$5 million, Form C-S is enough, otherwise, you need Form C. Any accounting company in Singapore can prepare the Form and file it for you.
What documents do I need to prepare for Form C-S / C?
Before submitting Form C-S / C:
- the audited or unaudited financial statements of the company
- tax computation together with supporting schedules
- other claim forms if applicable Together with filing Form C-S / C:
- a declaration statement that shows that your company is eligible for this simplified procedure, as well as provides useful tax and financial data
Which companies qualify to File Form C-S?
Your business has to meet all of the following requirements:
- The company is registered in Singapore
- Your annual revenue is S$5 million or less
- The income you make is taxed at the corporate tax rate of 17%
- You are not claiming capital allowances or losses, group relief, investment allowance, foreign tax credit, or tax deducted at source in the current Assessment Year.