- What type of data you collect directly from user
- What type of data you collect automatically
- How you use this data
- which manipulations with user data require consent
- A statement that you will not sell any personal data to third parties
- The conditions upon which you may share the data with the third parties (i.e., government agencies etc)
- What platforms you use to harvest data (website, social media, apps, etc)
- Security measures that ensure data protection
- Disclaimer that protects your company
- How a user can opt out
- How a user can get in touch for feedback or complaints
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?