Ministry of Finance (MOF) — a government body in charge of financial regulation, country budget, and supporting business environment. ACRA and IRAS are both bodies under the Ministry of Finance.
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?