Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) — a government body in charge of diplomatic relations with other nations. MFA ensures that Singapore maintains beneficial treaties, including the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreements (DTAs).
Read our articles & guides
- How to Open a Corporate Bank Account in Singapore
- Will the New Laws Scare the Business Away from the British Virgin Islands?
- How to Report About your Business Activity Type
- How to Start a Business in Singapore from New Zealand?
- How do I choose between Sole Proprietorship and Private Limited company in Singapore?